ASIA TECH 2019 is supported by the Ministry of Industry of Indonesia and co-hosted by INAPLAS - Indonesia Olefins, Aromatics and Plastic Industry Association. As one of the most respected and established industry events in the region, ASIA-TECH keeps being regularly supported by some of Asia’s leading Oil & Gas Companies – PERTAMINA, PTT GC, PETRON, PETRONAS, S-OIL to name a few.
The event will focus on processing technology developments for the refining & petrochemical industry with the 3rd day held in two parallel streams on Technologies for Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatics & Derivatives and in a parallel a stream on Refining & Residue Upgrading Technologies.
Exclusive half day COMPLIMENTARY SEMINAR by Air Liquide
- Global & Regional Refining & Petrochemicals Markets Trends
- Implementing Digital Strategies, Approaches, Tools & Solutions
- Refining Petrochemicals Integration
- Technologies for Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatics & Derivatives
- Clean Fuels, FCC, RFCC & other Refining Technologies Updates
- Residue Upgrading Technologies: Hydroprocessing & Thermal
- Sulphur & Hydrogen Management
- Innovations in Equipment and Catalysts
- Case Studies on Key Project Implementations
Held alongside ASIA-TECH 2019 on 9 October the seminar will provide updates and case studies on Air Liquide technologies for integrated refineries.
Companies registered to date include:
ADNOC REFINING, HYUNDAI OILBANK, INAPLAS, MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY OF REPUBLIC INDONESIA, PETRONAS, PT CHANDRA ASRI PETROCHEMICAL, PTTGC, SAUDI ARAMCO, SINOPEC RIPP, SINOPEC SRIPT, AIR LIQUIDE, ALFA LAVAL, ANDRITZ, AXENS, BOREALIS POLYOLEFINE, CRYSTAPHASE, ENGINEERS INDIA LTD., EQUILIBRIUM CATALYSTS, EXXONMOBIL, GTC TECHNOLOGY, HOOVER FERGUSON, IHS MARKIT, IPCO, NEXANT, PALL CORPORATION, PETRONAS RESEARCH, SCHLUMBERGER, SINOPEC SRIPT, SNC-LAVALIN, TUBACEX GROUP, WIKA, WOOD, ZYMEFLOW and more.